Allen & Heath DT168 16x8 Dante/AES67 Audio I/O Expander
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Compatible with dLive & SQ Series
- 16 Low-Noise Mic Preamps via XLR Inputs
- Individually Selectable Phantom Power
- Internal 32-Bit / 96 kHz Converters
- 8 x Balanced XLR Line Outputs
- Primary & Secondary etherCON Ports
- Supports Dante & AES67
- Preamp Control via dLive or SQ Mixer
- Convenient Stagebox Form Factor
- Rubber Bumpers & Carry Handle
16 XLR Input / 8 XLR Output - 96kHz Dante Expander
The DT168 provides 16 microphone preamps and 8 line outputs in a convenient stagebox form factor. Ideal for portable applications thanks to its rubber bumpers and handle, it can be deployed on stage or used as a drop-in expander in any SQ, Avantis or dLive Dante network.
DT168 offers the acclaimed Allen & Heath preamps, complete with 96kHz converters for best-in-class sound quality over Dante, plus Primary and Secondary ports for daisy-chain or redundancy through secure EtherCon connectors.
Up to 16 units can be added to an SQ, Avantis or dLive system when equipped with an SQ Dante or dLive 96kHz Dante card.
- Dante audio expander, 96kHz / 48kHz
- Portable stagebox design
- 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
- Redundant or Switched mode
- Direct preamp control from dLive, Avantis and SQ
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Rubber bumpers and carry handle
- AES67 compatible
- Dante Domain Manager ready