Atlas Sound FM250-70 70V Amplifier Card Module for Use In F6-MF
PA SKU # ATL FM25070 MFR # FM250-70 UPC # 612079186433
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 70V Amplifier Card Module for Use In F6-MF
70V Amplifier Card Module for Use In F6-MFThis amplifier card module is designed to be used with the F6-MF in any configuration from one module to six modules. Each module has 250W of output power and each features a defeatable limiter and high pass filter.
The F6 FM250 series power modules are designed to be 90% efficient allowing the amplifier to run cooler and consume less energy than conventional commercial amplifiers.
- Fixed 30Hz High Pass Filter
- Selectable Input Sensitivity per Channel, 1V or 2V
- 30dB per Channel Voltage Gain
- Balanced 20k Input Impedance
- ETL Certified, Safety Listed to UL60065
- 2 Channels: 280W Each
- 6 Channels: 250W Each
- 1 Channel: 270W
- 6 Channels: 170W Each
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -90dB Below Rated Output
- Height: 3.4" (86mm)
- Width: 1.5" (38mm)
- Depth: 10.4" (264mm)
- Weight: .8 lbs. (.36kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound