Azden SGM-250P Professional XLR Shotgun Microphone
PA SKU # AZD SGM250P MFR # SGM-250P UPC # 095528622513
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For TV, Film, and Video Production
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Phantom Power Only
- Two-Step Low Cut Filter
- Gold-Plated XLR Output
- Includes Shock-Mount Holder
- Foam Windshield
- Rugged Metal Construction
- Zippered Carry Case
Professional Phantom Powered Shotgun MicrophoneThe SGM-250P Professional Shotgun Microphone was designed for video and filmmaking professionals to deliver broadcast quality sound at a low budget price. Boasting the same level of high quality construction and sound performance as the SGM-250 model, the SMG-250P is a phantom powered only model, offering an even more affordable solution for those who do not require a battery power option in their microphone.
Azden has set a new level in quality and performance with the SGM-250 and SGM-250P: A completely redesigned microphone element drastically improves sensitivity, frequency response and signal to noise ratio. The all metal-alloy case provides rugged durability and strong resistance to RF. The microphone's custom designed, slotted, acoustic barrel exhibits excellent super-cardioid directionality and side noise rejection.
The SGM-250P also comes equipped with an easily accessible low-cut filter switch on the body of the microphone. Set at 160Hz with a 3dB/octave roll off, the low-cut filter is designed to provide a smoother and more pronounced reduction in low frequencies, handy for combating noisy environments and proximity effect.
Measuring 200mm in length (about 8 inches) the SGM-250P is easily kept out of frame in boom pole applications and is suitable for almost any filming situation.
The SGM-250P comes with a leatherette, zipper carry pouch and a shock-absorbing mic clip with shoe mount.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Newly developed, original microphone element
- Wide frequency response and dynamic range
- P48 phantom power
- Easy access low-cut filter
- 200mm length great for boom pole operation
- All metal alloy case
- 10 year warranty with online registration
- Mic Element: Electret Condenser
- Freq. Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Low-Cut Filter: Selectable @160Hz, 3dB/Oct
- Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
- Dynamic Range: 115dB
- Sensitivity: -38dB at 1kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 120Ω (at 1kHz)
- Max Input SPL: 132dB (1kHz at 1% T.H.D.)
- S/N Ratio: 77dB (1kHz at 1Pa)
- Power Requirement: 11-50V Phantom
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 200mm x 21mm (7.87" x 0.83") (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 90g (3.2 oz)
- Accessories: Shock mount, windscreen, carrying case
- Zippered carry pouch
- Foam Windscreen
- Shock-Mount Holder
Write Your Own Review