ButtKicker Concert Shaker for Bands
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Designed for Recording & Performing
- Physically Feel Low Frequency Audio
- 3.75 lb Magnetically Suspended Piston
- Responds to 5 to 200 Hz Signals
- Mounts to Stage Platforms and Seating
Low-Frequency Effects Shaker for Bands
Designed specifically for musician monitoring, stage and studio use, the ButtKicker Concert low frequency audio transducer is used by over 100 of the world's top touring groups - The Rolling Stones, Green Day, Shania Twain, Usher, Alanis Morissette, My Chemical Romance, Los Lonely Boys and many, many others.
The ButtKicker Concert is a patented 2 ohm low frequency transducer that features a 3.75 lbs (1.48 kg) magnetically suspended piston. The ButtKicker Concert is musically accurate, provides powerful frequency response, is virtually indestructible, and requires no maintenance.
With a frequency response range of approximately 5Hz to 200Hz the ButtKicker Concert provides powerful tactile response without the sound pressure of a subwoofer. The ButtKicker Concert is an ideal solution of musical monitoring, especially when combined with an in ear monitoring system. Drummers, bass players, keyboardists, DJ's, and many other musicians find that using the ButtKicker Concert as part of their monitoring system enables them to play tighter and better than they ever have before. The ButtKicker Concert is ideal for recording studio use; providing the accurate and powerful low frequency response vital to great mixing and monitoring.
The ButtKicker Concert requires a minimum of 400 watts and we recommend a maximum of 1500 watts. The ButtKicker Concert connects to the BKA1000-N power amplifier via 5 way binding posts (banana plugs); we recommend 14 gauge speaker wire for normal installations and 12 gauge wire for lengthy wire runs.
- Excellent for gigs, concerts, full sound use.
- Isolates low end into a drum throne, platform, or control room floor.
- Designed by musicians and studio engineers
- Patented magnetic suspension makes it more powerful, musically accurate and long lasting than any other shaker or tactile transducer that uses voice coil technology
- 5.375 in high x 5.5 in wide, oval; 12 pounds
- Dimensions: 5.375" H x 5.375" W
- Frequency Response: 5 - 200 Hz
- Weight: 11 lbs / 5 kgs
- Nominal Impedance: 2 ohms
- Power Handling: 400 watts min. / 1500 watts max.