ButtKicker LFE Silent Subwoofer
PA SKU # BUT BKLFE MFR # BK-LFE UPC # 898114000012
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Low-Frequency Effects Shaker for Home Theater Use
Low-Frequency Effects Shaker for Home Theater UseThe ButtKicker LFE (low frequency effects) transducer is a "Silent Subwoofer" that allows you to feel powerful bass without excessive volume.
The ButtKicker LFE is a patented 4 ohm low frequency audio transducer that features a 3.75 lbs (1.48 kg) magnetically suspended piston. The ButtKicker LFE is accurate, provides powerful frequency response, is virtually indestructible, and requires no maintenance.
With a frequency response range of approximately 5Hz to 200Hz the ButtKicker LFE provides powerful tactile response without the sound pressure of a subwoofer.
The ButtKicker LFE is our largest transducer and is a great fit for large installs. One ButtKicker LFE provides amazing tactile response on even the largest couches. And the ButtKicker LFE transducer is the best fit for home theater risers and platforms.
The ButtKicker LFE requires a minimum of 400 watts and we recommend a maximum of 1500 watts. The ButtKicker LFE connects to the BKA1000-N power amplifier via 5 way binding posts (banana plugs), we recommend 14 gauge speaker wire for normal installations and 12 gauge wire for lengthy wire runs.
- Silent subwoofer low-frequency effects shaker with 5 to 200 Hz frequency response
- Simulates the feeling of heavy bass through the furniture without the excessive volume
- Patented magnetic suspension system attaches to seats and floors to create tactile sensation
- 400 watts minimum power handling, 1,500 watts maximum; 4 ohm impedance
- Measures 5.5 inches wide (oval) and 5.375 inches tall; 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 5.375" H x 5.375" W
- Frequency Response: 5 - 200 Hz
- Weight: 11 lbs / 5 kgs
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Handling: 400 watts min. / 1500 watts max.
Write Your Own Review