This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
PA SKU # SHU 515SBGX MFR # 515SBGX UPC # 042406051958
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Designed for Voice Intelligibility
- Directional Mic Element
- Internal Shock Mount
- Die-Cast Zinc Case & Grill
- Push-to-Talk Switch
Dynamic Cardioid Microphone for Gooseneck Mounting with Push-to-Talk Switch and Attached CableThe newest version of the 515 Series, the 515X, provides overall improved performance and 6dB more output. Ideal for a variety of sound reinforcement uses.
Easily mountable to gooseneck or fixed pipe where hands-free operation is necessary in paging and talkback systems.
Built in push-to-talk button controls both microphone circuit and relay or control circuit.
- Rolled-off low-frequency response combined with a smooth high-frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup
- Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Heavy-duty zinc, die-cast, locking, metal grille protects cartridge and reduces wear
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Field serviceable and backed by the Shure 2 year warranty
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional). Effective rejection of sound at rear of mi-
- crophone is uniform at all frequencies, while front pickup characteristics are uniform about axis
- Impedance: 150 ohms rated (180 ohms actual)
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -57 dBV/Pa* (1.4 mV); *1 PA = 94 DB SPL
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on RED cable relative to BLACK cable lead
- Switch: Built-in, leaf-type, non-locking, push-to-talk
- Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
- Cable: Highly durable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), plastic jacketed
- Model 515SBGX: 1.8 m (70 in.)
- Case: Silver finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille and stainless steel screen
- Dimensions: See User Guide
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure