3M Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive
PA SKU # 3M SPRAYGLUE MFR # 62-4915-4920-0 UPC # 051111078617
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
9 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Great for Acoustical Foam Applications
- Versatile Adhesive
- Low Tack for Immediate Repositioning
- Bonds a Wide Range of Materials
- 15 sec. to 30 min. Bond Time
- 20 Fluid oz.
Spray Adhesive Clear, 20 Fluid oz., Net Weight 13.8 oz.3M Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive forms a powerful, permanent bond to wood, laminate, metal, plastic and more. Simply spray the adhesive on one or both surfaces, wait 15 seconds to 30 minutes, and press surfaces together to form a tight bond. Our self-contained, highly portable dispenser allows for a variable width lace spray pattern to help ensure precise placement.
3M Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive is recommended for bonding wood, fabrics and soft foam to surfaces including plastic, metal and wood. It is clear in color, and low soak-in. Its fast, aggressive tack is ideal for use in woodworking, furniture, building, construction, transportation and marine industries. Users enjoy the precise placement provided by the self-contained, highly portable dispenser. The variable width dispenser adds to its versatility, making it suitable for a variety of jobs requiring precision and consistency.
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications at an economical price
- Comes with a lace spray pattern for improved accuracy
- Includes a versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Offers a low tack for immediate repositioning
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Application Method: Spray
- Bonding Range (One Surface): 1 to 30 minutes
- Brand: 3M
- Can Size: 20 Fluid Ounce (US)
- Capabilities: Sustainability
- Color: Clear
- Consumer Label: No
- Environmental Considerations: Ozone Transport Commission, Helps contribute to LEED credits, California Air Resources Board
- Flammability: Flammable
- Heat Resistance: 210 Degree Fahrenheit
- Industries: Transportation, Specialty Vehicle, Construction, Furniture, MRO, Woodworking
- Net Weight: 13.8 oz
- Product Form: Can
- Size: Aerosol
- Solids Weight Percent (Approximate): 17 Percent
- Strength Requirements: High Strength
- Substrate 1: Fabric, Felt, Cork & Fibrous Glass, Flexible Foam (Latex, Urethane), Rigid Foam (Urethane), Leather, Rubber (Except EPDM), EPDM Rubber, Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic), Plastics (High Performance Nylon), Glass & Ceramics, Paper & Cardboard, Plastics (Polyolefins and Thermoplastic Elastomers), Wood & Hardboard, Plastics (Flexible Vinyl)
- Substrate 2: Fabric, Felt, Cork & Fibrous Glass, Flexible Foam (Latex, Urethane), Rigid Foam (Urethane), Leather, Rubber (Except EPDM), EPDM Rubber, Metal, Plastics (ABS, PVC, Acrylic), Plastics (High Performance Nylon), Glass & Ceramics, Paper & Cardboard, Plastics (Polyolefins and Thermoplastic Elastomers), Wood & Hardboard, Plastics (Flexible Vinyl)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs): 51.8 Percent
Write Your Own Review