Electro-Voice ZX1-90W 8" Two-Way Passive Full-Range Composite Loudspeaker (White)
PA SKU # EV ZX190W MFR # F.01U.265.574 UPC # 800549688369
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 8-Inch Two-Way Full-Range Composite Loudspeaker (White)
8-Inch Two-Way Full-Range Composite Loudspeaker (White)The Electro-Voice ZX1 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility for compact sound reinforcement.
The high-tech enclosure uses injection-molded high-impact polypropylene to make the ZX1 extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response without vent noise.
The ZX1's long excursion, high output 8" woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability. A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the DH2005, a 1.25" voice coil titanium diaphragm true compression driver for maximum output with extended frequency response. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect.
The horn features 90 x 50 coverage with the important added benefit of rotation, allowing the ZX1 to be oriented either horizontally or vertically for the ultimate in coverage flexibility.
The ZX1's molded polymer enclosure is inherently water resistant. The enclosure features an integrated pole mount, a pocket handle, and a wedge-angle design allowing for use as a stage monitor.
- Smooth, wide frequency response
- Ideal for mains, fills, or monitors
- Velocity-compensated port for exceptional LF
- Long-excursion weather-treated EV8L woofer
- 1.25-inch DH2005 titanium HF compression driver
- Rotatable 90(0) x 50(0) horn for flexible coverage
- Passive crossover with full-band overload protection
- High sensitivity, 123 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 200 W continuous, 800 W peak
- High-impact polypropylene enclosure
- Compact monitor-friendly wedge shape
- Integrated pole mount adapter and pocket handle
- Metric mounting inserts (4)
- Available in black or white
- Chassis Size: 203.2 mm (8")
- Color: Black
- Input Connections: Parallel Neutrik NL4
- Speaker Type: Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 - 20000 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 48 - 20000 Hz
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 40 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 94 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 123 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 Rotatable
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 50 Rotatable
- Rotatable Horn: Yes
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 200//800 Watts
- LF Transducer: 8-inch EV8L
- HF Transducer: 1.25-inch DH2005
- Crossover Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 6 Ω
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polystyrene
- Flying: No
- Outdoor: No
- Grill: Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA Galvanized Steel
- Height: 457 mm (17.99")
- Width: 282 mm (11.1")
- Depth: 264 mm (10.39")
- Weight Net: 8.4 kg (18.52 lbs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Electro-Voice
- Special Price $849.99 You Save $120.94 Originally $970.93
- Special Price $1,299.99 You Save $74.90 Originally $1,374.89
- Special Price $1,599.99 You Save $160.94 Originally $1,760.93