PA SKU # L6 RELAYG50 MFR # 99-123-0105 UPC # 614252007719
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Up to 200-Foot Range
- Compact Stompbox Format
- Up to 12 Channels
- LCD Display on Transmitter
12-Channel 2.4 GHz Digital Guitar Wireless System with Pro-Stompbox ReceiverDISCERNING GUITARISTS CHOOSE RELAY
Wired guitar tone. Wireless guitar freedom.
Designed for musicians who value pure tone, Relay digital wireless systems deliver unparalleled sound quality-without compromise. Unlike other systems, Relay never compresses your signal-you always get full frequency response and wide dynamic range. Cable Tone matches the unique character of a standard guitar cable, while digital technology keeps the signal noise-free the whole time you're in range-up to 300 feet from the receiver. You've spent countless hours perfecting your tone. Make sure it's heard loud and clear.
SIMPLE AND DEPENDABLE GUITAR WIRELESS
Ready to rock. Out of the box.
Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, Relay is incredibly easy to set up. Simply choose any of the available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together. Instantly. Unlike analog wireless systems, there's no need for frequency coordination or other setup hassles. You can be confident that your Relay digital guitar wireless system will work hassle-free everywhere-from national tours and local venues to church and school performances.
THE MOST ADVANCED DIGITAL WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY ON THE PLANET
Innovation you expect. Reliability you can count on.
There should be only one thing on your mind when you hit the stage-your perfomance. Line 6 technology is generations ahead of the rest, so you can be confident you'll sound your absolute best-gig after gig, night after night. Relay digital guitar wireless systems operate in 2.4GHz ISM band, avoiding interference due to TV broadcasts, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Plus, Relay digital guitar wireless systems are fully FCC complaint and operate license-free worldwide.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PERFECT SETUP
With all this flexibility, it's all systems go.
From road-ready pedal board models to complete rack solutions, Relay digital guitar wireless systems come in configurations designed to meet every guitar player's needs. Thanks to thoughtfully placed ins and outs, metal and polycarbonate enclosures and internally mounted antennas, Relay systems are designed to withstand the rigors of any performance situation.
- 200-foot range, line-of-sight
- Broad 10Hz - 20kHz frequency response; Superior 120dB dynamic range; 24-bit digital conversion, 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries)
- Comes complete with transmitter, receiver (Rugged metal enclosure) and all necessary accessories including locking cable, power supply and batteries
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless, FCC/DTV compliant
- Multiple layers of signal protection; Encrypted data stream; Simultaneous broadcasts on multiple channels
- Type: Wireless Instrument System
- Technique: Digital
- Bit lenght: 24 bits
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz
- Sub channels: 12, user selectable
- Frequency range: 10-20000Hz
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Range: Approx. 80 meter (Line of sight)
- ADC: Sigmal/Delta with 128X over sampling
- Impedans: 1.3 MΩ
- Connections: 1/4" Unbalanced
- Controls: Power, Channel select
- Display: LED - Power, Audio Status
- LCD - Channel number, Battery status
- Power source: 2x AA batteries
- Operation time: Approx. 8 hours
- Weight: 180 gram
- Size: 102 x 50 x 18 mm
- DAC: Sigma/Delta with 128X over sampling
- Impedans: 1 kΩ
- Connections: 2 pcs. 1/4" Unbalanced
- Controls: Channel select, Cable Tone
- Display: LED - Transmitter battery status, Audio Status/Link status
- Power Source: 9 VDC via supplied adapter
- Weight: 376 gram
- Size: 127 x 133 x 42 mm
Write Your Own Review
More from Line 6