Shure 515SBGX Mountable Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
PA SKU # SHU 515SBGX MFR # 515SBGX UPC # 042406051958
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Designed for Voice Intelligibility
- Directional Mic Element
- Internal Shock Mount
- Die-Cast Zinc Case & Grill
- Push-to-Talk Switch
Dynamic Cardioid Microphone for Gooseneck Mounting with Push-to-Talk Switch and Attached CableThe newest version of the 515 Series, the 515X, provides overall improved performance and 6dB more output. Ideal for a variety of sound reinforcement uses.
Easily mountable to gooseneck or fixed pipe where hands-free operation is necessary in paging and talkback systems.
Built in push-to-talk button controls both microphone circuit and relay or control circuit.
- Rolled-off low-frequency response combined with a smooth high-frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup
- Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Heavy-duty zinc, die-cast, locking, metal grille protects cartridge and reduces wear
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Field serviceable and backed by the Shure 2 year warranty
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional). Effective rejection of sound at rear of mi-
- crophone is uniform at all frequencies, while front pickup characteristics are uniform about axis
- Impedance: 150 ohms rated (180 ohms actual)
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -57 dBV/Pa* (1.4 mV); *1 PA = 94 DB SPL
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on RED cable relative to BLACK cable lead
- Switch: Built-in, leaf-type, non-locking, push-to-talk
- Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
- Cable: Highly durable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), plastic jacketed
- Model 515SBGX: 1.8 m (70 in.)
- Case: Silver finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille and stainless steel screen
- Dimensions: See User Guide
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure