Clear Com FreeSpeak II 1.9GHz Active Transceiver Antenna
PA SKU # CCM FSIITCVR19US MFR # FSII-TCVR-19-US
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- FreeSpeak II Active Transceiver Antenna for use with FreeSpeak II 1.9GHz Wireless Beltpacks
FreeSpeak II Active Transceiver Antenna for use with FreeSpeak II 1.9GHz Wireless Beltpacks1.89GHz-1.93GHz* Band Active Transceiver Antenna allows users to freely roam around a facility while staying connected to the base station. Each Active Antenna can create a coverage zone of up to 1,475 feet. One Active Antenna supports up to 5 beltpacks with the ability of adding more if roaming or more beltpack support is required. Up to 10 remote Active Antennas can be strategically placed to cover a wide area. Each active transceiver antenna is IP65 rated for water and dust resistance and has a mount for microphone stands, allowing use and placement in virtually any environment. Unique to the FreeSpeak II system, both 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz beltpacks and active transceiver antennas can co-operate on the same system, increasing both the quantity of users as well as the cell roaming area.
- Up to 10 Active Antennas can be connected to one system
- Up to 1,475 ft of coverage area per antenna
- 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz antennas can co-operate on the same system
- IP65 rated for water and dust resistance
- Microphone stand mounting
- Frequency Spectrum: 1.88-1.93MHz for EU and US Cellular auto roaming technology
- Modulation: GFSK, TDMA frame 10ms Full and Long slot
- Output power (EU): 18-22dBm, (US): 18-20dBm
- Operating: 32º-125ºF (0º-50ºC) Storage: 32º-150ºF (0º-70ºC)
- Humidity: Between 20% and 90%, Non-Condensing
- 2 x 5.5 x 6.75in (52 x 134 x 173mm) (DxWxH)
- 7.0oz (0.19kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Clear Com