Countryman Isomax 2-H Audience and Choir Microphone
PA SKU # CMN M2H CONFIG MFR # M2H
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Very Small, Ideal for Hanging
- Includes Positioning Wire
- High SPL Handling
- 50' Cable on Spool
- Phantom-Powered XLR Preamp
Hanging Audience and Choir Microphone with 50 Foot CableThe lSOMAX Audience and Choir Microphone is a very small, full response condenser microphone configured in omnidirectional, cardioid, and hypercardioid patterns for hanging over choirs, orchestras, stage productions, audiences, or other groups.
The ISOMAX 2 employs the latest microphone technology for outstanding transient response and frequency-independent directional patterns. The hypercardiod pattern picks up a whole choir evenly-that means the front row of singers doesn't overpower the back rows, and nobody sounds like a soloist simply because he or she is closest to the mic. The omnidriectional and cardioid patterns provide flexibility for ambient miking or isolating groups.
The ISOMAX 2 Audience and Choir Microphone also comes equipped with a low-profile integrated steel wire that can be bent to allow the mic to point in any direction and 50 feet of specially constructed, high-stability cable that keeps the mike in position with variations in temperature and humidity. These features allow innovative placement techniques that use fewer microphones and produce more uniform pickup of the entire choir, crowd, or orchestra.
- Unusually uniform pickup over entire choir or production
- Text book perfect cardioid and hypercardioid polar patterns for excellent stereo separation and rejection of unwanted sounds
- Precision directional patterns are uniform with frequency
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Handles high SPL
- Sleek, small, lightweight mic doesn't distract performers or house
- Easy to hang without scaffolding
- Special 50' cable won't twist with temperature changes.
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Output Impedance: 350 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -40 dBV/Pa (10.0 mV) 1 kHz open circuit
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB @ 1% THD 1 kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise: 29 dB SPL (A-Weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB referred to 94 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 101 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom 9 V @ 1 mA to 55 V @ 8 mA
- Supplied with windscreen, cable spool, stiffener for hanging and phantom-powered preamp.
- Virtually invisible mics for choir, stage and audience
Write Your Own Review