Electro-Voice ULM-21 Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone with TA4F Connector
PA SKU # EV ULM21 MFR # F.01U.120.693 UPC # 800549445979
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Back Electret Condenser Element
- Integrated 6 ft. Cable
- TA4F Connector
Cardioid Lavalier Condenser Microphone with TA4F ConnectorThe ULM21 is a rugged lavalier microphone with a directional pickup pattern. The small size and pickup pattern helps reduce feedback and improve sound quality.
The ULM21 is a tremendous value for a unidirectional lapel microphone. Its small size and great sound make it perfect for House of Worship, school, presentation and many other applications.
- Back-electret cardioid microphone
- Clothing clip attaches at microphone body to maintain cardioid pattern
- Integrated 6-foot (180cm) cable
- TA4F connector is compatible with all EV bodypack transmitters
- Use with TXA for wired XLR applications
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connector Type: TA4F
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.5 mV/Pascal
- Audio Frequency Response: 80 - 16,000 Hz
- Maximum SPL (1% THD): 120 dB
- Mic Type: Lavalier
- Wired/Wireless: Wireless
- Weight Net: 23 g ( 0.81 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 18 x 7.4 mm (0.71" x 0.29")
Write Your Own Review
More from Electro-Voice
Special Price $499.99 You Save $48.01 Originally $548.00