JBL EON615 Powered 15" Two-way Loudspeaker System
PA SKU # JBL EON615 MFR # EON615 UPC # 050036904810
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
6 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 15" 2-Way Powered Speaker System
- 1000W Class D Amplification
- Bluetooth Control for iOS and Android
- Onboard EQ Presets
- Crossover Contour for Adding EON Sub
- Two XLR-1/4" Combo Mic/line Inputs
- XLR Loop-Thru
1000 Watt Powered 15" Two-way Loudspeaker System with Bluetooth ControlMore than just another great JBL speaker system, the new EON615 is a true leap forward in technology designed to deliver the greatest sound possible regardless of its application. In order to make an affordable, self-contained, and portable PA system, JBL's engineers thoughtfully designed and built the EON615 from the ground up with exclusive JBL features like JBL's advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and Bluetooth wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters. This total redesign of the EON loudspeaker platform leverages the latest speaker technologies in cabinet manufacturing, acoustic science, driver design and user friendliness that delivers the amazing quality of a professional studio monitor in a truly professional, extremely versatile, easy to use, portable PA sound system for today's working musicians and sound providers.
The JBL EON615 PA loudspeaker is a 15" two-way powered speaker system with 1000 Watts of Class D amplification and dual input channels. Designed for high-quality audio reproduction, portability and flexibility, the EON615 can be used in many configurations and scenarios. You can use it as a single speaker, in a stereo setup with another EON615 and a subwoofer, as a stage floor-monitor, or even in permanent install applications.
The speaker features an onboard equalizer with presets that allow you to set the system up as a main house speaker, a monitor speaker, or as a top speaker for use with JBL's EON subwoofer. It also has a nice speech setting which gives you better vocal intelligibility for public address and announcement applications.
On the speakers rear panel you have XLR-1/4" combo inputs for each of the two input channels, along with individual channel gain controls and signal LEDs. Both of the inputs are selectable for mic or line, and a master volume knob controls overall system volume level.
The JBL EON615 also features a Bluetooth interface with iOS and Android support for controlling the master volume, adjusting parametric EQ settings, and handling user presets.
- Two channel mixer with XLR-1/4" combination inputs
- Both inputs are mic or line selectable
- Convenient application specific EQ presets are available from the back panel
- XLR loop-thru for routing your signal to additional EON600 series speakers
- System Type: Self powered 15" (381 mm), two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Level: 127 dB
- Frequency Range: 46.8 Hz - 20 kHz, (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 50.8 Hz - 20 kHz, (±3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power Rating: 1000 W (2 x 500 W)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.88 x 16.88 x 14.50" (708.03 x 428.63 x 368.30 mm)
- Weight: 39.00 lb (17.69 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL