Lowell FS18-16 Wall Shelf (16" Deep)
PA SKU # LOW FS1816 MFR # FS18-16 UPC # 811405032868
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 16-Gauge Steel Construction
- Mounts on 16" Stud Centers
- Platform can be on Top or Bottom
- Flanged for Strength
- 100 lb. Load Capacity
- Made in the USA
Flat Ship Wall Shelf, 16" DeepHinged wall-mount shelf ships flat for warehousing, then folds out to the service position. Flanges insert into rear panel cutouts. Mounts in either direction.
The fully-assembled FS wall shelf ships flat in a compact carton for economical, convenient warehousing. To mount, simply rotate the rear panel 90-degrees so the front panel flanges insert into the rear panel cutouts. The shelf provides secure support for up to 100 lbs. of equipment when properly mounted to a wall. Keyhole mounting slots are on 16" stud centers and are slotted so the shelf can be inverted to meet application requirements.
The top of the shelf has two oblong cutouts (2.5"L x 1.25"W) for cable drop-down. The wall side has a large center opening for wire access, while allowing the shelf to be placed over existing outlets and fixtures. Side openings are spaced for single gang stud-mounted conduit boxes. There are cable lacing points and pre-punched mounting holes between center and side openings for field versatility. The shelf also features a front retaining lip that is flanged for strength. Assembly is 16-gauge US steel with a durable black powder epoxy finish.
- 16-gauge steel
- Keyhole mounting slots on 16 in. stud centers
- Install with platform on top or bottom.
- Two oblong cutouts (2.5 in. x 1.25 in.) for cable drop-down
- Large center cutout in rear for placement over existing wall fixture
- Side openings in rear spaced for single gang, stud-mounted conduit boxes
- Cable lacing points and pre-punched mounting holes between center and side openings in rear
- Front retaining lip, flanged for strength
- Smooth powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 100 lbs.
- Overall Height: 8.19 in.
- Overall Width: 18.22 in.
- Overall Depth: 14, 16 or 20 in.
- COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
Write Your Own Review
More from Lowell