Mogami W2524 Black Pro Instrument Cable (By the Foot)
PA SKU # MOG W2524 MFR # W2524 UPC # 848864028699
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
858 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Oxygen-Free Copper Core
- Carbon-Impregnated PVC
- Ultra-HD Spiral Shield
- Conductive Polymer Sub-Shield
- No Handling Noise
- Black Jacket
- Sold by the Foot
- Shipped in a Continuous Length
1 Conductor 20awg Professional Guitar/Instrument Cable (Price Per Foot)Most musical instrument sound pick-ups such as those in electric guitars are comprised of high impedance circuits driven by voltage, in other words by very small electrical current flow. Therefore, so-called MICROPHONICS (noise) becomes a critical problem. (Microphonics means noise that is generated when the cable is moved and or tapped when the cabling circuit is a high impedance link.) Guitar cables must be counter-measured against this, so, a conductive PVC layer is placed under the shield conductor in most cases even though it may have a bad affect on audio sound quality. Therefore, the conductive PVC (black carbon PVC) layer must be removed together with the shielding conductor when wiring, otherwise we receive a strange claim that the cable is shorting.
Size (mm²): 0.565mm² (#20AWG)
Ov. Dia. (mm): 2.7 diameter (0.106")
Ov. Dia. (mm): 3.3 diameter (0.130")
Material: Conductive PVC (Carbon PVC)
- Color: Black
- Main-Shield: Served-Shield: Approx. 55/0.18A
Ov. Dia. (mm): 6.0 diameter (0.236")
- Roll Sizes: 100m (328Ft) / 200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 100m (328Ft) roll: 5.1Kg
- Available Colors: Black
- Standard Roll Lengths:
164 feet (50m)
328 feet (100m)
656 feet (200m)
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C:
Inner Conductor: 0.033W/m (0.010W/Ft)
Shield Conductor: 0.014W/m (0.0043W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C: 130pF/m (39.7pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.2H/m (0.061H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noize*: 0.15mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise At 10kHz*: 0.07mV Max.
- Microphonics*: 0.3mV Max
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW m Min. at DC 500V , 20C
- Flex Life: 15,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength (26C, 65%RH): 578 N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +60C (-4F~ +140F)
- * Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Write Your Own Review
More from Mogami