Mogami W2932 8-Channel Audio Snake Cable (By the Foot)
PA SKU # MOG W2932 MFR # W2932 UPC # 801813013740
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Individually Twisted Shielded Pairs
- Rugged & Flexible Construction
- Easy Cable Identification System
- 26 AWG Conductors
- Sold by the Foot
- Shipped in a Continuous Length
8 Pair EZ/ID Multipair Snake Cable (Studio) (Price Per Foot)Mogami multicore cables are designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, superflexible and easy to use.
Standard Roll Lengths:
- Individually twisted shielded pairs, available in 2 to 48 channels.
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering.
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20C (-4F).
- Easy cable identification system:
- Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped.
- Outer jackets of each pair are colour coded by standard resistor colour code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs.
- Inner conductors are also colour coded based on the international standard resistor colour code. Each pair is colour coded by jacket and conductor colour combination.
- Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield. The drain wire simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair.
- CL2 rated version available. Conductor size of CL2 rated version is thicker #25AWG so that it is also recommended for rugged application and firm and easier crimp terminal connector wiring as well as NEC fire regulation requirement.
- No. of Channels: 8-ch
- Ov. Dia. (Approx. mm): 11.5(0.453")
- Jacket Thickness (Approx. mm): 1.2(0.047")
- Weight (kg/100m)(kg/328Ft): 18
- Maximum Length available: 506m (1,659Ft)
- Conductor: 30/0.08A (0.15mm(2)) #26AWG (30 #40AWG)
- Insulation: 1.0 diameter XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene)(0.039")
- Drain Wire: 7/0.18TA (0.18mm(2)) #25AWG (7 #33AWG)
- Served Shield: Approx. 58/0.10A Served (spiral) Shield
- Jacket (Covering): 2.8 diameter Flexible PVC (0.110")
- Identification: See core number identification table
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C
- Inner Pair Conductor: 0.13W/m(0.040W/Ft)
- Shield: 0.031W/m(0.0095W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial Capacitance Value)
- K0: 130pF/m(40pF/Ft)
- K1: 12pF/m(3.7pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.6H/m(0.18H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise (Hum Pick-up)*: 2.5mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz* (Inductance of the toroidal core: 595H): 0.1mV Max.
- Microphonics* Method: Stepping on cable: 50mV Max. at 50kW Load
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance at DC 125V, 20C: 100000 MW m Minimum
- Tensile Strength of one pair (26C, 65% RH): 274N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- Standard: UL13 CL2X 60C / UL 20002 AWM 30V 60C VW-1
Write Your Own Review
More from Mogami