Mogami W2964 Black Subminiature & Miniature Coaxial Cable (By the Foot)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 1-Conductor, 24AWG
- Compact Size
- 75 Ohm
- Sold by the Foot
- Black Jacket
1 Conductor 75ohm Coaxial High Definition Audio/Video Cable (Price Per Foot)
Superflexible subminiature coaxial cables which cannot be found in MIL, JIS and other popular worldwide standards. There are lots of cases where those standard cables will not do the job. MOGAMI superflexible subminiature coaxial cables were originally made for custom applications, and remained in production thereafter, finding many applications all over the world.
Available Colors: Black
Standard Roll Lengths: 656 feet
- Characteristic Impedance: 75Ω
- Conductor: Details: 20/0.12 OFCSize: 0.226mm(2) (#24AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 2.6 diameter (0.102")Material: XLCPE
- Overall Shield: Type: ServedDetails: Approx. 70/0.12 OFC
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 4.8 diameter (0.189")Material: PVCColor: Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft) / 100m (328Ft) / 200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 305m (1,000Ft) Roll: 5.9kg/200m
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.090Ω/m(0.027Ω/Ft)Shield: 0.025Ω/m(0.0076Ω/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C: 65pF/m(19.8pF/Ft)
- Characteristic Imperdance at 10MHz: 75Ω+/-10%
- Attenuation (10MHz): 0.061dB/m (0.019db/Ft)
- Phase Constant (10MHz): 0.3rad/m
- Electromagnetic Noise*: 0.1mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 10000 MW m Min. at DC 250V, 20C
- Flex Life*: 16,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 274N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +60C(-4F~ +158CEF)
- Attenuation : 1 dB = 0.1151 neper (1 neper = 8.686 dB)* Using standard testing method of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.