Neutrik NE8MX-1 etherCON RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier (Nickel)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Non Pre-Assembled RJ45 Cables
- Lockable Cable Connection Carrier
- Die-Cast Shell with Chuck & Boot
- Up to 0.31" Cable Diameter
- Chuck-Style Strain Relief
- RJ45 Plug Not Included
Upgrade the protection of a non pre-assembled RJ45 cable with the NE8MX-1 etherCON RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier from Neutrik. Boasting a nickel die-cast shell, chuck, and boot, the NE8MX-1 comes with chuck-style strain relief, as well as two cable-protection elements for cable diameters from 0.14-0.31".
Note: The NE8MX-1 does not include an RJ45 plug, nor does it intermate with Neutrik NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B Cat 6 chassis connectors.
Design and Protection
Ideal for harsh and demanding environments, the NE8MX-1 is designed to protect Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial applications, and it helps to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors. The carrier allows for the assembly of non pre-assembled conventional RJ45 cables.
RJ45 Connector Compatibility
- Type: RJ45 Male
- Quantity: 1
- Supported Cable Diameter: 0.14 to 0.31" / 3.5 to 8 mm
- Mating Cycles: 1000
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 176°F / -30 to 80°C