PA SKU # NTK NL2MP MFR # NL2MP
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
38 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 2 Pole Chassis Connector
- Solder Tabs
- Standard D-Shape Housing
- Long-Lasting and Reliable
- Airtight Design
- Black Finish
2-Pole speakON Chassis Receptacle with Solder Tabs2 pole chassis connector, black D-size flange, countersunk thruholes, 3/16" flat tabs. Does not intermate with the 4-pole cable connector.
The speakON panel mount connectors are the standard chassis connectors for loudspeaker / amplifier interconnections. They feature a unique metal locking system, making contact only once fully locked. The speakON receptacles are robust, versatile and easy to terminate.
- Current rating 30 A rms
- Glass reinforced materials make it extremely robust and dependable
- Precise keyway for secure mating
- Accurate twist lock latching system
- Metal insert in locking area
- Airtight design - optimized for speaker applications
- Title: NL2MP
- Gender: male
- Contact resistance: <= 3 mΩ (inner) (after lifetime)
- Dielectric strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation resistance: > 1 GΩ (after dampheat)
- Rated current per contact: 30 A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 40 A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage: 250 V (Insulation)
- Attention: speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
- Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
- Locking device: Quick Lock
- Chassis shape: D
- Layout: standard hole position, thru holes
- Contact plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6)
- Shell: Polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR) black
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Product specific
- Please note: Does not intermate with 4 pole cable connector
Write Your Own Review
More from Neutrik