Neutrik NL4FRX 4-Pole Right-Angle speakON Cable Connector
PA SKU # NTK NL4FRX MFR # NL4FRX UPC # 7613187000843
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 4 Pole Cable Connector
- Easy to Assemble
- For Cables 7 to 14.5mm Diameter
- Quick Locking System
- Long-Lasting and Reliable
- Improved Grip on Latch
- Integrated Chuck Type Strain Relief
4-Pole Right-Angle speakON SPX Series Cable End Connector4 pole right-angle cable connector, chuck type strain relief, dark grey bushing
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Color coding possible
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by Neutrik"
- Title: NL4FRX
- Connection Type: speakON
- Gender: female
- Contact resistance: < 2 mΩ (after lifetime)
- Dielectric strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation resistance: > 1 GΩ (after dampheat)
- Rated current per contact: 40 A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 50 A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage: 250 V (Insulation)
- Attention: speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
- Cable O.D.: 7 - 14.5 mm
- Cable retention: >= 220 N (subject to cable O.D. and material)
- Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: 4 mm² / 6 mm² (screw type terminals/soldering)
- Wiresize: 12 AWG / 10 AWG
- Wiring: screw type terminals or soldering
- Locking device: Quick Lock (latch)
- Contact plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: PBTP 20 % GR
- Locking element: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell: PBTP 20 % GR
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
Write Your Own Review
More from Neutrik