On-Stage SMS4500-P Desktop Monitor Stands (Pair)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Desktop Monitor Placement
- Adjustable Angle from 0 to 15 Degrees
- Adjustable Height from 9.0 to 12.5"
- 9 x 12" Platform with EVA Layer
- Large, Stylish Base
- Rubber Feet Absorb Shock & Aid Stability
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Weight Capacity up to 45 lb
Adjustable Desktop Monitor Stands (Pair, Black)
Take your studio monitoring setup to the next level with this pair of black On-Stage SMS4500-P adjustable desktop monitor stands. The 9 x 12" platform features an angled lip and a layer of EVA to keep your monitor securely in place. It boasts a maximum weight capacity of 45 pounds, an angle adjustment of 0 to 15 degrees, and a 9.0 to 12.5" height range, ensuring ideal positioning of your monitors. The large, stylish base utilizes four rubber feet to absorb shock and prevent slippage. The SMS4500-P's sturdy steel construction is finished in a durable powder coat to inhibit scratches and scuffs.
- Secure pin adjustments plus sturdy plastic clutch allow for height adjustments from 9 to 12.5"
- Four rubber feet for placement security and surface protection as well as first-line vibration dampening
- Maximum weight capacity of 45 pounds (when used properly on a level load-bearing surface and with the monitor weight evenly distributed on the upper platform)
- Construction Material: Powder-Coated Steel with EVA on Platform
- Angle Adjustment Range: 0 to 15 Degrees
- Height Adjustment Range: 9 to 12.5" / 22.9 to 31.8 cm
- Platform Dimensions: D x W: 9 x 12" / 22.9 x 30.5 cm
- Base Dimensions: D x W: 10 x 10" / 25.4 x 25.4 cm
- Weight Capacity: Up to 45 lb / 20.4 kg