PA SKU # HET B2BLACK316 MFR # B2 3/16 BLACK
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Heat Shrink Ratio 2:1
- 3/16" (4.80 mm) Diameter Before
- 3/32" (2.40 mm) Diameter After
- Matte Black Finish
- Sold by the Foot
- Shipped in a Continuous Length
3/16" (4.80 mm) Diameter Heat Shrink Tube, Black (Sold by the Foot)This is high-grade, mil-spec polyolefin heat shrinkable tubing.
The Performance Audio heat shrink is a very flexible, highly flame retardant, high grade polyolefin tubing. SAE-AMS-DTL, UL and CSA recognized. Meets the requirements of a wide range of industrial and high-tech standards.
Very versatile through excellent balance of chemical, electrical and mechanical properties.
Shrunken size is approximately half of original diameter. Our standard color is black.
Sold by the foot
- Fast, safe, secure way to wrap wiring harnesses.
- Protects and insulates.
- Great variety of top pro quality heat shrink tubing.
- Will shrink up to half of original diameter.
- Single Wall Polyolefin, 2: 1
- Operating Temperature: -55 up to 105°C
- Min. Shrink Temperature: 90°C (full recovery)
- Dielectric Strength: >= 37 kV/mm
- Orderable Sizes (ID*): 1.20 - 101.6 mm
- Standards: CSA C 22.2 No. 198.1: 125°C 600V VW-1 (File No. 033298-0-000), SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 class 1&3, UL 224 125°C 600V VW-1 (File No. E48762)
- DIMENSIONS BEFORE SHRINKAGE
- Inner diameter (EID) min.: 3/16" (4.80 mm)
- DIMENSIONS AFTER SHRINKAGE
- Inner diameter (RID) max.: 3/32" (2.40 mm)
- Wall thickness (RWT) min-max: nom. 0.44 - 0.58 mm
Write Your Own Review
More from Performance Audio