PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional (Download)
Electronic Download This product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You will receive an email with the license code after you complete your order. Orders that are placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
PA SKU # PSN S14PRO MFR # S14 PRO UPC # 673454007415
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Unlimited Instrument Tracks
- 64-Bit Floating Point Resolution
- New Virtual Instruments:
- Impact XT (Drums)
- SampleOne XT (Sampler)
- Presence XT (Sample-Synth)
- Single & Multitrack Comping
Item / Type: Pro / Download Artist -< Pro Upgrade / Download Artist / Boxed Artist / Download Artist Upgrade / Download Crossgrade -< Pro / Download Notion Crossgrade -< Artist / Download Notion Crossgrade -< Pro / Download Notion-Artist Bundle / Download Notion-Pro Bundle / Download Pro / Boxed Pro / Download Pro Upgrade / Boxed Pro Upgrade / Download
Create Without Boundaries - Produce Without LimitsThere's a very good reason why so many musicians have switched to Studio One from older, more rigid programs. Built on a modern foundation that's not bogged down by legacy code, Studio One provides an efficient, creative companion from initial inspiration to final master. Its efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, advanced virtual instruments, mastering, and video player-you spend your time creating music, not wondering what to click next. The 64-bit double-precision mix engine is state of the art, while the smooth, analog quality of the virtual instruments comes from proprietary techniques that provide much higher controller resolution. That's why Studio One just plain sounds better.
The reason why Studio One resonates with musicians is simple: PreSonus listens. Many new features in Version 4 are the direct result of user feedback, including AAF import/export so users can bring song data from their old DAW into Studio One. Add the most flexible arranging tools of any music program, full integration with Notion for superior notation, over 20 GB of carefully curated content, analog console emulation, advanced step sequencing, unified hardware control with the FaderPort series of hands-on controllers, and much more-it's no wonder that Studio One continues to gain new followers every day.
The New Studio One Is All About You.
Studio One 4 is a major update that combines the best of the traditional recording studio model with the modern methods of creating beat- and groove-oriented music. Thanks to flexible tools designed for creative musicians, Studio One 4 doesn't dictate how you work-you do. You truly can work better, faster.
The new Chord Track with Harmonic Editing makes it easy to prototype songs, thanks to flexible transposition, key modulation, and chord substitution for note data and audio. The Impact drum module has been re-born as Impact XT, where you can create complete arrangements in a highly developed, sophisticated production environment. Patterns bring the concept of step sequencing into the 21st century with the fastest way yet to come up with drum and percussion parts. Sample One XT turns Sample One into not just a true sampler that can record data from anywhere within the program, but a powerhouse for slicing, dicing, and re-arranging loops and beats.
With Studio One 4, you create music on your terms: Create without boundaries, produce without limits.
Streamline Music Creation with Harmonic Editing
This Studio One breakthrough redefines arranging. Based on a Chord Track that alters audio as well as note data, it's never been easier to prototype songs, try out new ideas, and smash creative blocks. What would it sound like if you substituted a more harmonically rich chord for an existing one? Or have older parts to follow a new, better chord progression you just came up with thanks to inspiration from harmonic editing? Now it's easy to find out and much more.
Impact XT: The Complete Production Environment
Impact was a useful, flexible drum module-but Impact XT, which adds over 20 new and highly requested features, transforms Impact into a complete production environment for beats and loops. Load Parts into pads, then launch with beat quantization and real-time stretching. Don't waste time mapping notes to drums-Impact XT auto-populates Studio One 4's new Patterns with instruments for instant beat creation. Stack samples on pads, auto-slice samples on import, reverse sample playback, load up to eight banks, color-code parts, edit pads or the samples themselves...that's just a fraction of what Impact XT now brings to your music. And, it's fully backward-compatible with the original Impact.
Detect Chords Automatically
When you come up with an inspired chord progression, you needn't put your creativity on hold while you figure out what you played in order to add new parts. Built-in chord detection extracts chords from Audio or Instrument Tracks-simply drag a Part to the Chord Track to create a reference for Harmonic Editing.
Sample One XT Goes (Way) Beyond Sample Playback
Sample One XT has expanded from sample playback into a sampling powerhouse. Sample, auto-slice, stretch, process, trigger, and de-construct audio (sampled from inputs, buses, outputs, instruments, or tracks-as well as import/export) for breathtaking freedom in constructing powerful new performances and beats.
Sample One XT includes all the features you expect from a true sampler, and also expands the synthesis-type options that can modify those samples. Sample One XT isn't just a way to sample and play back sounds, but also warp and de-construct them into entirely new creative realms.
Accelerated drum editing.
To go along with a world-class drum instrument, there's an innovative, streamlined Drum Editor to edit drum Parts as fast as you can think. Add that to the hundreds of pre-configured pitch name and mapping scripts available for free from PreSonus Exchange, and the new Drum Editor is like an accelerator for drum editing.
Patterns bring step sequencing into the 21st century.
The step sequencer has served us well for over half a century, but it's time to re-invent step sequencing as a seamless, fast, fun part of making music. Patterns offer tight integration with instrument Parts, automation, and Impact XT, along with variable sequence lengths and the ability to do melodies as well as drums. Patterns can even live side-by-side with conventional Instrument Parts on the same track-no need for separate tracks or plug-ins.
Switch with ease.
We get it...a lot of you are switching from other programs to Studio One. To make the process easier, Studio One 4 now supports AAF (Advanced Authoring Format) for data exchange with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, and others.
Ready for ARA 2.0.
PreSonus worked with Celemony on the original Audio Random Access (ARA) spec that allows for seamless integration with Melodyne. ARA 2.0 is coming, and is already available to third-party plug-in developers so they can access the Chord Track and Key Signature data used in Harmonic Editing (expect a free Melodyne update with Chord Track support this summer. ARA 2.0 can even access data from multiple tracks at once so once again, Studio One leads the industry in implementing technology that serves the program's musicality.
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for easy chordal experimentation and song prototyping
- Incredible new virtual instruments: Impact XT and SampleOne XT for powerful beat or loop-based composition, live sampling, and robust sample editing
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer style UI
- AAF support for easy song/session exchange with other applications for collaboration (Pro Tools,. Logic, Nuendo, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, and more)
- Arranger Track with innovative Scratch Pads
- Build unique sounds with Multi-Instrument and Extended FX Chains
- Presence XT sampler (14 GB library included) and Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing and modulation matrix
- Innovative Mix Engine FX process every channel routed through a bus individually at the source and at their summing point, fundamentally altering the sonic characteristics in ways that have never before been possible in a DAW
- Console Shaper, the first Mix Engine FX, emulates the sound of an analog console with control overdrive, noise, and even true channel crosstalk
- VCA Faders that act as group faders for any number of tracks
- Integrated Melodyne Essentials 4 pitch and timing editor (a $99 USD value)
- Integrated online Cloud Services include the PreSonus Shop, PreSonus Exchange, and our unique bi-directional SoundCloud integration
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, DDP, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- 37 Native Effects, 5 virtual instruments, 4 Note FX, plus AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, and Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
Windows 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 x64
Intel Core Duo or AMD AthlonX2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
Internet connection (needed for installation and activation)
Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation
40 GB hard-drive space
macOS 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
Intel CoreTM 2 Duo processor (Core i3 or better recommended)>br>4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
Internet connection (needed for installation and activation)
Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (Retina display recommended)
A multi-touch enabled monitor with TUIO support is required for touch operation
40 GB hard-drive space
Write Your Own Review
More from PreSonus