PreSonus ULT10 2-Way 10" Active Loudspeaker
PA SKU # PSN ULT10 MFR # ULT10 UPC # 673454005626
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Mobile & Permanent Installations
- 1300W of Class-D Power
- 12-Inch Low-Frequency Driver
- 90° Rotatable Horn
- 50 x 110° Focus Dispersion
- Texture-Painted Birch Enclosures
- Three Operation-Mode Presets
- Onboard Mixer w/2-Combo XLR-1/4" Inputs
1300W Active 10" Two-Way Loudspeaker with Pivot X110 HornULT: Ultra Long Throw.
PreSonus ULT10 active loudspeakers combine the widest horizontal dispersion of any loudspeaker in their class with a focused vertical dispersion for an ultra-long throw. The result is even coverage throughout the space, enabling the audience to hear clearly wherever they are. Featuring PreSonus' proprietary Pivot X110 horn, a custom 10-inch low-frequency driver, and plenty of biamped Class D power in a lightweight design with the performance characteristics that only wood can offer, ULT10 loudspeakers deliver first-rate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction. This makes them a great choice for both mobile use and permanent installations.
Wide horizontal coverage, narrow vertical dispersion, and superior throw.
The ULT10's custom-designed Pivot X110 rotatable horn combines ultra-wide horizontal coverage (110°) for broad coverage with focused vertical dispersion (50°) for superior throw. The result is a loudspeaker that can fill the room without introducing early reflections that muddy the sound. In addition, the Pivot X110 horn's large size enables it to control the dispersion pattern lower in the frequency range than smaller conventional horns, so it maintains more consistent gain on- and off-axis, ensuring that the audience at the sides has the same listening experience as those in front. The result is sound reproduction that fills the entire room, evenly providing optimal audio.
Mounts horizontally or vertically for a variety of applications.
The Pivot X110 horn can be rotated 90°, so the ULT10 can be mounted in a horizontal configuration while still maintaining its 110° x 50° coverage pattern. Along with its compact size, this makes the ULT10 an ideal center-channel speaker for an LCR system or an under-balcony fill. Rotating the Pivot X110 horn can also help fix FOH issues in tall, narrow venues by minimizing early reflections and providing more directed coverage. Add the ULT10's multi-angle enclosure and presets for live performance, floor monitor use, and music playback, and you have an extremely versatile loudspeaker that is equally at home at front-of-house and as a stage monitor.
Plenty of power and I/O.
The ULT10 is supplied with more than enough power and I/O to handle a wide variety of applications and environments. Its 10-inch woofer is driven by a 500W (continuous), Class D power amp, while the 1.75-inch Pivot X110 horn receives 150W. (Peak power is rated at 1,000W and 300W, respectively.) You get two combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs: a mic/line input with PreSonus' acclaimed XMAX mic preamp and a line-level-only input. The inputs have independent level control, allowing up to two audio sources to be mixed internally and summed to a balanced XLR output for "daisy-chaining" multiple units. A separate direct output for the line input channel provides additional flexibility.
Designed by WorxAudio.
ULT10 loudspeakers were designed by WorxAudio, the commercial loudspeaker division of PreSonus. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, WorxAudio has been at the forefront of loudspeaker development for the pro touring and contractor markets for over 30 years. WorxAudio continues to embrace the latest technology, delivering innovative products and installation designs for professional clients, and their products can be found in prestigious facilities worldwide. So you can rely on ULT loudspeakers to deliver the top-quality professional performance and features that touring engineers and systems integrators need.
Hearing is believing.
With extra-wide horizontal and focused vertical dispersion, a rotatable horn, ultra-long throw, a wood enclosure, and ample Class D power, the ULT10 is an excellent solution for permanent installations. Yet it's also portable, making it a top choice for tours and other mobile use. Best of all, it sounds great, delivering outstanding speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction, with even coverage throughout the space. Hear ULT-series loudspeakers for yourself at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
Six years of trouble-free performance. Guaranteed.
When you choose ULT or AIR loudspeakers, you choose confidence. Rest assured that your new PreSonus speakers are in it for the long haul. We take our build quality seriously, and if anything goes wrong with them in your first six years of ownership (assuming you don't throw them in a swamp or anything like that) the repair or replacement is on us.
- Main Components
- 10-inch custom woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- WorxAudio-designed waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage
- Ultra-wide 110° horizontal dispersion
- Tight 50° vertical dispersion for longer throw
- 1,300W Class D power (150x500W continuous)
- XMAX preamp
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Direct line-input channel output
- Single summed balanced output
- Mic/Line Level
- 3 operation mode presets
- FOH - normal live front of house
- DJ - Music playback
- Mon - stage wedge floor monitor
- HPF On/Off
- Front LED On/Off
- Convenience Features
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor wedge application
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, texture-painted eucalyptus plywood enclosures
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with 6° downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended horizontal and vertical installation
- Locking IEC connection
- Acoustic Performance
- Configuration: 2-way biamped
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage (-6 dB): 110° x 50°
- Maximum Peak SPL: 130 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
- LF Transducer: 1x10" Ferrite
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- HF Transducer: 1.75" compression driver
- Type: Class D
- Total Power Output: 1,300W Peak (650 RMS)
- LF Power: 1,000W Peak (500W RMS)
- HF Power: 300W Peak (150W RMS)
- Cooling: Free air convection
- Rated THD: <0.05% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB (A-weighted)
- Bandwidth: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Connections and Controls
- Input Channels: 1 mic/line, 1 line
- Input Connector Types: 2 combo
- Mic Input Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Line Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Maximum Input: +22 dBu
- Output Connector: 2 XLR (M): Mix out, Direct out
- Controls: Mic/Line Level
- Preset Select
- HPF On/Off
- Front LED On/Off
- Indicators: DSP Preset, HPF On/Off, Front LED On/Off, Signal, Clip, Thermal
- Presets: FOH, MON, DJ
- Polarity: -
- HPF: 100 Hz, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rate: 96 kHz
- Material: Eucalyptus Plywood
- Finish: Chemline polyurethane
- Grille: Powder-coated steel
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 22" x 13.2" x 11.9" (559 mm x 335 mm x 302 mm)
- Unit Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Handles: 2 (Top and Side)
- Monitor Angle: 30°
- Amplifier Protection: Over-current, DC, over/under-voltage, over-temperature, high frequency
- Transducer Protection: limiter
- AC Power Input: 100-230V~, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 Power): 150W
- Suspension Mounting
- Rigging Points: 12 M10
- Mounting: 35 mm, 2-position
Write Your Own Review
More from PreSonus