Primacoustic London 10 Room Kit (Beige)
PA SKU # PRA Z900010003 MFR # Z900-0100-03 UPC # 676101039852
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Home Recording Hobbyists
- Complete Studio Solution
- Rooms up to 120 ft2 (12m2)
- Includes 12 Scatter Blocks
- Includes 8 Control Columns
- Includes Easy-Mount Hardware
Starter Kit for Rooms up to 120 ft2 (12m2) - BeigeThe Broadway London 10 room kit is designed for rooms up to 120 ft2 (12m2), or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Whether you are building a recording studio, home theater, or Boardroom, these easy-to-use kits are a perfect place to start.
The London 10 contains select Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 10 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 10 room kit is available in black, beige or grey fabric or in Absolute White paintable finish.
- Studio kit for hobbyists and professionals alike
- For rooms up to 120 ft2 (12m2)
- Available in fabric wrapped or paintable finish
- Includes easy-mount hardware
- Scatter Blocks
- Qty: 12
- Size: 12" x 12" (305 x 305mm)
- Thickness: 1" (25mm)
- Edge: Beveled
- Control Columns
- Qty: 8
- Size: 12" x 48" (305 x 1219mm)
- Thickness: 2" (51mm)
- Edge: Beveled
- 28 Surface Impalers included for mounting. Drywall anchors and screws included.
- London Room Kits
- Core Material: Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting: Galvanized steel impalers, drywall anchors and screws
Write Your Own Review
More from Primacoustic