Radio Design Labs DS-AVM4 Audio and Video Monitor Jack Panels (Stainless Steel)
PA SKU # RDL DSAVM4 MFR # DS-AVM4 UPC # 813721014955
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- DB15 Video Pass-Through
- Stereo Audio Inputs
- Detachable Terminal Block Output
- Standard Decora Wall Plate
- Fits WB-1U & WB-2U Wall Boxes
- Stainless Steel Finish
Audio and Video Monitor Jack Panels on Decora Wall Plate with DB15, RCA and 1/8" Mini Jacks - Stainless SteelThe D/S-AVM4 is the ideal choice in installations requiring a wall-mounted audio and video monitor input or output plate for computers, monitors and projectors. The panel is typically installed as an audio/video input plate, but may equally be used as an output jack panel.
The front panel features a pass-through video monitor connector. Video connections are made on the front and rear panel using a standard DB15 video connector.
The front panel features two gold plated phono jacks and a single stereo mini-jack, intended for stereo consumer line level audio sources. An input signal may be connected to either the phono jacks or to the mini-jack. The left and right signal inputs are fed to a rear-panel detachable terminal block. The audio signals are unbalanced and are intended for short wiring runs where balanced lines are not required.
- Stereo Audio Inputs to Stereo Audio Output
- Stereo Inputs on RCA Jacks and Stereo Mini-Jack
- Unbalanced Output on Detachable Terminal Block
- Video Monitor Pass-Through Panel Connector
- Available in Stainless Steel
- Audio input connectors (3): RCA jacks with gold contacts (Left and Right), Mini-jack 3.5 mm (Stereo)
- Video input connector: Female DB15
- Audio output connector: Detachable terminal block (Left and Right unbalanced audio)
- Video output connector: Female DB15 (pass-through from front panel)
- Dimensions: Height: 4.13 in. 10.49 cm
- Width: 1.3 in. 3.3 cm
- Depth: 1.8 in. 4.57 cm
- Mounting Box Minimum Depth: 0.15 in. (0.38 cm) plus the depth of the installer-provided video connector
More from Radio Design Labs