Radio Design Labs DS-PSP1F Active Loudspeaker (Stainless Steel)
PA SKU # RDL DSPSP1F MFR # DS-PSP1F UPC # 813721019738
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2-Watt RMS Amplifier
- Exceptional Audio Quality
- Balanced +4 dBu Input
- Unbalanced -10 dBV Input
- Decora Enclosure
- In Wall or Flat Surface
- Stainless Steel Finish
Decora-Style Active Loudspeaker - Stainless Steel - Installer Level AdjustThe D SERIES-PSP1F is a compact active loudspeaker that delivers rich, detailed sound in Decora-compatible wall or chassis mounts. The input accepts either a -10 dBV unbalanced or a +4 dBu balanced signal on the rear-panel detachable terminal block. Amplification is provided by a high-efficiency Class D power stage with audio filtering tailored for crisp, pleasant audio clarity. The high-efficiency Class D output stage produces negligible heat for all levels of expected voice or music modulation. The amplified output level is set by the installer using a volume control located behind the speaker grill. The PSP1F includes an analog compressor/limiter that makes higher average sound output levels possible without clipping.
The driver is constructed of materials found in premium larger speakers. The unique steel enclosure provides full baffling in a tightly sealed rigid structure. This produces sonic presence within an extended frequency range expected from larger speakers. Internal filtering rolls off out-of-band frequencies to reduce distortion and increase peak power capability. Dispersion covers a spherical area of nearly 180 degrees with the speaker mounted in a wall.
Models are available with grills in black (DB-PSP1F), white (D-PSP1F), gray (DG-PSP1F) or stainless steel (DS-PSP1F).
- Exceptional Audio Quality for Ultra-Compact Size
- 2 Watt RMS Audio Amplifier
- Compressor/Limiter Prevents Clipping
- Balanced +4 dBu Input on the Rear Panel
- Unbalanced -10 dBV input on the Rear Panel
- Front-Panel Gain Adjustment
- Acoustically Optimized Decora Enclosure
- Fidelity Comparable to Larger Drivers
- Hemispherical Dispersion Mounted In Wall or Flat Surface
- Inputs (2): 30 kΩ balanced or 10 kΩ unbalanced
- Input Level: +4 dBu nominal (Balanced); -10 dBV nominal (Unbalanced)
- Minimum Input Level: -18 dBu (Balanced, Max. gain); -19 dBV (Unbalanced, Max. gain)
- Maximum Input Level: +22 dBu
- Gain Adjustment: Single-turn audio taper (set by installer)
- Maximum SPL: 81 dB
- Frequency Range: 150 Hz to 20 kHz, nominal
- CMRR: > 50 dB (50 Hz to 120 Hz)
- Power Requirement: 24 Vdc @ 55 mA (Idle); 100 mA (maximum), Ground-referenced
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 40° C Maximum; 20° C Recommended
- Dimensions: Height: 4.12 in. 10.46 cm; Width: 1.72 in. 4.37 cm; Depth: 2.64 in. 6.7 cm
- Package Type: Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions: 3.625 x 4.625 x 2.125 in.
- Shipping Weight: .573 lbs.
- WEEE weight: .435 lbs.
- Tariff code: 8518.40.2000
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs