Radio Design Labs SF-DN42 Audio to Network Interface
PA SKU # RDL SFDN4 MFR # SF-DN4
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Converts Audio to Dante
- Digital Lock Indicator
- Transformer-Isolated Input
- Software Not Required
- LED Indicator
- Operation from PoE Power
- Equipped for SysFlex
Digital Audio to Network Interface - DanteThe SF-DN4 is a digital audio interface that converts two stereo digital audio sources to four Dante network audio channels. The SF-DN4 automatically detects a valid input on any of the three input jacks: S/PDIF optical, S/PDIF coaxial, or AES/EBU XLR. The input is decoded, re-clocked and transmitted to the Dante network. A yellow front-panel LOCK LED indicates a valid source received without any lock errors. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-DN4 is a professional grade product for studio quality performance.
The SF-DN4 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-DN4 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
- Converts Two Left/Right Digital Audio Sources to Four Dante Network Audio Signals
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF Coaxial or Optical Inputs
- Supports Input Sampling Rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Digital Signal Lock Indicator for Valid Inputs
- Transformer-Isolated AES/EBU Input
- Digital Audio Sources Remain in the Digital Domain through the Dante Network Output
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
- Network Connector: RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol: Dante
- Transmission Rate: 100 Mbps
- Input Sample Rates Supported: 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Output (Dante) Sample Rates Supported: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth Supported: 24 bits
- Inputs (6): 110 Ω AES/EBU XLR, transformer isolated (2); 75 Ω S/PDIF RCA jack (2); S/PDIF optical (2)
- Indicators (5): Ethernet Link and Speed (2, rear panel); Sync (front panel); Lock (2, front panel)
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 50° C
- Power Requirement: PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af
- Dimensions: 4.23" (10.74 cm) W; 1.68" (4.27 cm) H; 5.77" (14.66 cm) D
- Package Type: Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 4.375 x 2.25 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.375 lbs.
- WEEE weight: 1.16 lbs.
- Tariff code: 8517.18.0050
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs