Radio Design Labs SF-NH1 Network to Stereo Headphone
PA SKU # RDL SFNH1 MFR # SF-NH1
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dante to Stereo Headphone
- Front-Panel Output
- Software Not Required
- Low-Noise & Low-Distortion
- Legendary RDL Filtering
- LED Indicator
- Operation from PoE Power
- Equipped for SysFlex
Network to Stereo Headphone Amplifier - DanteThe SF-NH1 is a headphone amplifier that converts two Dante network audio channels to a stereo headphone output with front-panel level adjustment. The output connects through a stereo 3.5 mm Mini-jack. Each channel provides 100 mW into 100 ohms for a network digital audio level of 0 dBFS. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-NH1 is a professional grade product for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The SF-NH1 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-NH1 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to a Stereo Headphone
- Output on Professional Quality 3.5 mm stereo MINI Jack
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Front-Panel Output Level Control
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
- Network Connector: RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol: Dante
- Transmission Rate: 100 Mbps
- Sample Rates Supported: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth Supported: 24 bits
- Reference Level: 0 dBFS = 150 mW into 100 Ω
- Outputs (2): Mini-jack Stereo (L and R)
- Output Level (maximum): 0 dBFS = 150 mW into 100 Ω
- Output Impedance: < 50 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- THD+N: < 0.05% (20 Hz to 20 kHz, -20 dBFS); 0.015% at 1 kHz (typ)
- Noise: < -75 dB (below -20 dBFS); < -95 (below 0 dBFS)
- Crosstalk: < -80 dB (1 kHz, -20 dBFS)
- Headroom above -20 dBFS: 20 dB
- Indicators (3): Ethernet Link and Speed (2, rear panel); Sync (front panel)
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 50° C
- Power Requirement: PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af
- Specification Conditions: Gain/Level: ± 1 dB
- Dimensions: 2.79" (7.09 cm) W; 1.68" (4.27 cm) H; 5.77" (14.66 cm) D
- Package Type: Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 4.375 x 2.25 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.09 lbs.
- WEEE weight: 0.88 lbs.
- Tariff code: 8517.18.0050
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs