Radio Design Labs SF-NL2 Network to Audio Interface
PA SKU # RDL SFNL2 MFR # SF-NL2
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dante to Balanced Analog
- Each Output Switch-Selectable
- Software Not Required
- Low-Noise & Low-Distortion
- Legendary RDL Filtering
- LED Indicator
- Operation from PoE Power
- Equipped for SysFlex
Network to Audio Interface - DanteThe SF-NL2 is a line-level interface that converts two Dante network audio channels to two balanced audio outputs on XLR connectors. Each channel provides +4 dBu balanced for a network digital audio level of -20 dBFS. Each output is equipped with a selector to set the output to line level or attenuate the output by 50 dB to mic level. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-NL2 is a professional grade product for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The SF-NL2 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-NL2 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to Balanced Analog
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Each Output Switch-Selectable for Mic or Line Level
- Normal (-20 dBFS) Line-Level Output is +4 dBu with 20 dB Headroom
- Microphone Output Level is Attenuated 50 dB
- Each Output is Protected Against Phantom Voltage up to 48 Vdc
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
- Network Connector: RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol: Dante
- Transmission Rate: 100 Mbps
- Sample Rates Supported: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth Supported: 24 bits
- Audio Operating Level: -20 dBFS = +4 dBu
- Reference Level: 0 dBFS = +24 dBu
- Outputs (2)
- XLR (male)
- Output Level (operating): +4 dBu nominal LINE level balanced; -45 dBu nominal MIC level (into 150 Ω)
- Output Level (maximum): +24 dBu LINE level
- Output Impedance: < 100 Ω balanced
- Selector per output: Mic/Line
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- THD+N: < 0.1% (20 Hz to 20 kHz,+4 dBu/-20 dBFS); 0.015% at 1 kHz (typ)
- Noise: < -75 dB (below +4 dBu); < -95 (below +24 dBu)
- Crosstalk: Below Noise Floor (1 kHz, output to output); < -60 d5 dB (20 kHz)
- Headroom above +4 dBu/-20 dBFS: 20 dB
- Indicators (3)
- Ethernet Link and Speed (2, rear panel); Sync (front panel)
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 50° C
- Power Requirement: PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af
- Specification Conditions: Gain/Level: ± 1 dB
- Dimensions: 2.79" (7.09 cm) W; 1.68" (4.27 cm) H; 5.77" (14.66 cm) D
- Package Type: Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 4.375 x 2.25 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- WEEE weight: 0.885 lbs.
- Tariff code: 8517.18.0050
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs