Radio Design Labs SF-XMN4 Mic to Network Interface
PA SKU # RDL SFXMN4 MFR # SF-XMN4
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dante Network Interface
- 48 V Mic Phantom
- XLR Front-Panel Inputs
- Converts XLR to Dante
- Software Not Required
- High Resolution
- LED Indicator
- Operation from PoE Power
- Equipped for SysFlex
Microphone to Network Interface - DanteThe SF-XMN4 is an interface that converts four XLR microphone inputs to Dante network audio channels. Special software is not required to configure the SF-XMN4. Each XLR input is equipped with a switch to set the gain for dynamic or condenser microphones. A dual-LED VU meter displays the level for each input to facilitate selection of the ideal gain range. P48 phantom voltage is supplied to each microphone input. The SF-XMN4 is a professional grade product with discrete mic preamplifiers for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The SF-XMN4 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-XMN4 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
- Dante Network Interface for Four Audio Mic Inputs
- Each XLR Input Provides Switch-Selectable Mic Gain: 40 dB, 48 dB or 62 dB
- 48 V Mic Phantom (P48) on each input
- Four XLR Front-Panel Inputs
- Converts Four Standard XLR Mic Audio Sources to Dante Network Channels
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- High Resolution 24 Bit Analog to Digital Conversion
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
- Network Connector: RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol: Dante
- Transmission Rate: 100 Mbps
- Sample Rates Supported: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth Supported: 24 bits
- Audio Operating Level: -20 dBFS = +4 dBu
- Reference Level: 0 dBFS = +24 dBu
- Inputs (4): XLR (female)
- Gain: Mic: 40 dB (LO), 48 dB (MED), 62 dB (HI); front-panel selectable
- Input Level (for +4 dBu/-20 dBFS): Mic: -36 dBu (LO), -44 dBu (MED), -58 dBu (HI)
- Input Level (maximum): Mic: -16 dBu (LO), -24 dBu (MED), -38 dBu (HI)
- Input Impedance: > 2.5 kΩ
- Phantom Power: P48, 48 Vdc
- Standard for Phantom: IEC 61938: 2013
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -130 dBu (62 dB gain); -132 dBu A-Weighted
- Noise below -20 dBFS (20 to 20 kHz): Mic: < -72 dB (LO), < -72 dB (MED), < -68 dB (HI)
- THD+N: < 0.1% (20 Hz to 20 kHz, +4 dBu/-20 dBFS); 0.015% at 1 kHz (typ)
- CMRR: > 65 dB (50 Hz to 120 Hz)
- Crosstalk: Below Noise Floor (20 Hz to 20 kHz at operating level, any input to any input, max. mic gain)
- Indicators (11): Ethernet Link and Speed (2, rear panel); Sync (front panel); dual-LED VU meter (8 LED, front panel)
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 50° C
- Power Requirement: PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af
- Specification Conditions: Gain/Level: ± 1 dB; Source termination: 150 Ω; A to D values measured in digital domain
- Dimensions: 4.23" (10.74 cm) W; 1.68" (4.27 cm) H; 5.77" (14.66 cm) D
- Package Type: Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 4.375 x 2.25 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.445 lbs.
- WEEE weight: 1.23 lbs.
- Tariff code: 8517.18.0050
Write Your Own Review
More from Radio Design Labs