Saramonic LC-C35 Locking 3.5mm Connector to Apple-Certified Lightning Output Cable
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Connect 1/8" (3.5mm) Directly to a Lightning Port
- High-Quality DeltaSigma Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Apple Certified Connector
- Compatible With Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) Outputs
LC-C35 Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to Apple Lightning Output Cable (iPhone & iPad) for Saramonic UwMic9, UwMic15, SR-WM4C, LavMic & Much More
The Saramonic LC-C35 is a short audio cable with an integrated analog-to-digital converter and an Apple Certified Lightning Connector that enables you to connect audio signals (such as the output of a wireless microphone receiver) directly to the Lightning port on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The LC-C35 makes it possible to attach a wide variety of sound equipment to Apple devices, such as audio mixers, microphones like the Saramonic Vmic series and PMIC1, and camera adapters like the Saramonic SR-PAX1.
Whether you use an older Apple device that has a headphone jack, or a newer model that doesn't have one, the input that offers the best sound quality is the Lightning port - and the LC-C35 gives you the ability to fully utilize it. This cable is compact, lightweight, requires no batteries or charging, and features a coiled section so it can extend when needed.
The LC-C35 provides true stereo sound and a wide, 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. A built-in high-quality DeltaSigma analog-to-digital converter delivers the highest possible audio quality. The Lightning side of the cable is Apple Certified Connector, and the gold-plated locking 1/8" (3.5 mm) male connector on the other end is compatible with both locking 1/8" (3.5mm) outputs and standard, non-locking jacks.
- Connect 1/8" (3.5mm)analog audio devices directly to the Lightning port of Apple devices
- High-quality DeltaSigma analog-to-digital converter and Apple Certified Connector
- Compatible with locking 1/8" (3.5mm) outputs and standard, non-locking jacks
- Attach the output of Saramonic wireless mic receivers to iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch
- Connect a Saramonic 1/8" output microphones, or camera audio adapters directly to Apple devices
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm) Male TRS
- Output Connector: Apple MFi Certified Lightning Connector
- AD Conversion: Multibit DeltaSigma
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain: 0-35dB
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- Bitrate: 16Bit / 24Bit
- Power Requirements: Supplied by iOS Devices
- Weight: 0.88 oz (25g)
- Cable Length: 14.6 - 17.7" (37 - 45cm)
- 1 x Lightning audio cable with gold-plated locking 1/8" (3.5 mm) male connector
- 1 x Information card
- 1 x Warranty card