Saramonic SmartRig Di (with Lightning Connector for iOS) XLR Smartphone Microphone Audio Adapter
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Combo 1/4″ (6.35mm) and XLR input
- Lightning output connector
- Powered by one 9V battery
- +48V phantom power
- 3.5mm headphone output for monitoring (need APP)
- +48V/OFF/ON switch
- Gain control
SmartRig-Di (with Lightning Connector for iOS) XLR and 1/4" Smartphone Microphone Audio Adapter
The Saramonic SmartRig Di with lightning interface is an easy solution to connect any professional microphones or guitars to record quality audio or create music with your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Simply plug the microphone into the XLR connector or plug the guitar into the 6.35mm connector of SmartRig Di, and connect it to your iOS devices with the lightning output cable.
The provided gain control thumbwheel makes it easy to set precise levels. Processed sound can be monitored through a 3.5mm headphone out.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHZ(+/-1.5dB) One MFi Lightning Connector for iOS
- Noise: -98 dB full band (with Phantom Power) +48 V phantom power for use with condenser microphones, provided by 9V battery
- Maximum Output Level: 2 Vrms 3.5 mm headphone output for monitoring
- Distortion: 0.025% THD On/Off/+48V switch, and gain control integrated into SmartRig
- Phantom Max Current: 13mA Includes free Playback Monitoring App
- Dimensions and Weight: L 88 x W 41 x H 42 mm. 75g (2.57oz.)