Saramonic SmartRig II XLR Mic & 1/4" Guitar Adapter with Phantom Power Preamp for Smartphones
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Combo 1/4″ (6.35mm) and XLR input
- Power/Phantom power provided by 9V battery
- +48V phantom power
- 3.5mm headphone output for monitoring(need APP)
- +48V/OFF/ON switch
- Gain control
SmartRig II XLR Microphone and Guitar Smartphone Adapter (Phantom Power Preamp)
The SmartRig II from Saramonic is an easy solution to connect any a XLR microphone or 6.3mm guitar to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and Android devices. As a high-quality microphone preamp, the Saramonic SmartRig II allows you to use professional stage microphones or high-end studio microphones to create music with your mobile iOS or Android devices.
Important note: To use the headphone monitoring jack, the recording app you use must feature a "playback monitoring" option. What that does is sends a playback signal in addition to receiving the audio input.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 1.5dB)
- Noise: -98 dB full band (with Phantom Power)
- Maximum Output Level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom Max Current: 13mA
- Dimensions & Weight: 8.8cm x 4.1cm x 4.2cm. 75g (2.57oz)