sE Electronics sE7 SP - Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones (Matched Pair)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 2x sE7 microphone
- 2x mic clip (with thread adapters)
- 2x wind screens
The sE7 is a high-quality back-electret small diaphragm condenser microphone intended for a wide range of studio and live sound applications, from acoustic guitars to pianos to drums and beyond.
Convincing stereo recordings require microphones with high consistency and accurate localization from the pair of microphones. Therefore, at sE every pair is selected from hundreds of individual microphones to provide identical performance.
The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range, and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning three-dimensional recordings.
- Capsule Type: 1/2" back-electret condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 19 mV/Pa (-34.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 136 / 156 dBSPL (0/20 dB Attenuation pad)
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 120 / 140 dB (0/20 dB Attenuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 20 dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 3.0 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 23mm (0.91 in), Length 120mm (4.72 in)
- Weight: 128 g (4.52 oz.)