Sennheiser HSP Essential Omnidirectional Neckworn Microphone with 3.5mm Connector (Beige)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Updated KE 4 Capsule
- Handles High Sound Pressure Levels
- Flexible and Ergonomic Neckband Design
- Gentle, Secure Fit for Maximum Comfort
- Sweat Resistant
- Robust Construction and Inconspicuous
- Easy Replaceable Parts
- Includes Soft Pouch
- Foam Windscreen
HSP Essential Omnidirectional Microphone with EW Wireless Connector - Beige
Whatever you want to convey, the HSP Essential Omni neckworn microphone gives weight to your voice. Just as it pushes your speech forward, the device itself holds back from pressure and discomfort. Inconspicuous and lightweight, it is barely felt, even when worn for extended sessions. This also applies to its price, as the HSP Essential Omni won’t apply pressure on any budget.
Nothing else is needed to convince you
With the HSP Essential Omni, the name is also a philosophy: it compresses professional requirements relating to quality and function down to the essentials - for a substantially lower price. For this price it combines a high level of wearing comfort with a robust frame, brilliant sound with distortion-free transmission and an inconspicuous appearance with a light-weight design. The result is a professional headset microphone to suit any budget.
HSP Essential Omni. Focus on what's really important.
Thanks to its continuously adjustable neckband, the HSP Essential Omni adapts perfectly to any head size or shape. Once adjusted, it is barely felt, as the optimally distributed lightweight design of only 25 grams exerts very gentle pressure. Furthermore, the microphone boom can be positioned on either the right or left side depending on the user’s preference.
Gives weight to every voice
The HSP Essential Omni features Sennheiser’s tried-and-true high-quality condenser KE 4 capsule. It is omnidirectional and achieves a clear, warm and distortion-free sound, even with very loud voices. Its patented umbrella diaphragm also provides reliable protection from moisture.
Inconspicuous and lightweight
All the components of the HSP essential Omni, such as the particularly slim microphone boom, have been kept as small as possible so as not to be noticeable during use. Select from both black and beige for easy concealment. Its lightweight, compact form factor is exceptionally robust and is designed for a long life-span. Should anything malfunction, the components of the HSP Essential Omni can also be easily replaced.
- Newly developed KE 4 capsule provides warm nuances and better audio quality
- Ability to handle maximum sound pressure levels for distortion-free reproduction in every application
- Flexible and ergonomic neckband design adapts securely to a variety of head shapes and sizes
- Gentle yet secure fit for maximum wearing comfort
- Robust construction while simultaneously delicate and inconspicuous
- Sweat resistant thanks to patented umbrella diaphragm and rubber sealing ring
- Easy maintenance: high-quality mechanical structure; all individual parts can be replaced and ordered separately
- High-quality coating, allergy-friendly
- Connector: 3.5mm jack or 3-Pin
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level: 148 dB
- Cable length: 1.3m
- Weight: 25g
- Diameter: 4.8mm
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.5mV/Pa +-3.5dB
- Nominal impedance: 1000 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 30 dB (A-weighted, DIN IEC 651)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 42 dB