Sennheiser XSW-D PEDALBOARD RX Pedalboard Receiver for XSW-D Digital Wireless System (2.4 GHz)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Use with XSW-D Wireless Systems
- Pedalboard Receiver with Tuner
- XLR Male and 1/4" Outputs Connector
- Easy to Use, Plug & Play Operation
- Lightweight Miniature Housing
- Low Latency for Tighter Performance
- USB-Rechargeable 5-Hour Battery
- Includes USB Charging Cable
- 5 Systems at Once Max, Up to 250' Range
Plug-&-Play XSW-D Receiver with 6.3mm (1/4”) and Male XLR outputs, 250-foot Operating Range, and 5-Hour Battery Life - 2.4GHz
Part of the Sennheiser XSW-D digital wireless system, the XSW-D PEDALBOARD RX Pedalboard receiver is available as an individual component when you're ready to add an additional receiver to your system or as a replacement unit. It features a XLR male and 1/4" output ready to plug into your Mixer, PA, or Pedalboard Chain, receiving signal from your Guitar from up to 250' away.
The XSW-D puts world-renowned Sennheiser wireless sound quality in a miniaturized, low-latency, 1-button digital system that anyone can use. Plug it in, power it up, and you're immediately up and playing, simplifying your setup so you can concentrate on performing with confidence.