Shure 522 Voice Communication Microphone
PA SKU # SHU 522 MFR # 522 UPC # 042406052030
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Tailored for Voice Communications
- Switch-Selected Dual Impedance
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Latchable Push-to-Talk Switch
- Adjustable Height
Dynamic Cardioid Desktop Microphone with Push-to-Talk Switch, Noise CancellingThe Model 522 is a dynamic base station microphone designed especially for radio communications, paging, and dispatching systems. Its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern suppresses unwanted background noise - the type of noise generated by other dispatchers working nearby, by ventilating equipment, or by office machines in the same area. It also eliminates or reduces feedback in public address paging applications.
- Dual impedance (19 to 300 ohms or High)
- lmpedance change switch for convenient change-over
- Finger-tip control bar (locking or non-locking action) to actuate microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit
- Long-life switch to satisfy rigorous requirements of communications and paging systems
- Sturdy, high impact ARMO-DUR base and microphone case
- Adjustable microphone height
- Dependability - under all operating conditions
- Conversion kit available for Monitor/Transmit switching
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 60 to 11,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional) - uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Impedance: Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (260 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Switch is in high-impedance position as supplied. To change impedance, see sections on lmpedance Selection and Connections in User Guide.
- Sensitivity (AT 1,000 Hz):
LOW: Open Circuit Voltage* -57.5 dB Ref. 1V/Pascal (1.3 mV)
HIGH: Open Circuit Voltage* -38.5 dB Ref. 1V/Pascal (12 mV)
*(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
Press-to-Talk Switch - locking or nonlocking operation to actuate microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit. Microphone circuit normally shorted in both high and low impedance.
Impedance Selection Switch - double-pole double- throw slide switch in microphone base to provide either high- or low-impedance operation.
- Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration-isolator
- Cable: 2.1 m (7 ft) four-conductor, two conductors shielded non-detachable
- Case: Two-tone gray ARMO-DUR with dull-chrome-plated steel screen
- Dimensions: See User Guide
- Net Weight: 736 grams (1 Ib 10 oz)
- Shipping Weight: 1020 grams (2 Ib 4 oz)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Special Price $519.99 You Save $28.01 Originally $548.00