Shure 596LB Voice Communication Microphone
This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
PA SKU # SHU 596LB MFR # 596LB UPC # 042406053082
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Designed for Voice Communications
- Paging/2-Way Radio/Intercom
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Includes Coiled Cord
- Includes Mounting Bracket
Dynamic Omnidirectional Handheld "CB" Type Microphone with Push-to-Talk SwitchThe Shure Model 596LB is a compact, hand-held dynamic, low-impedance communications microphone with a 200 to 5,000 Hz frequency response. Designed especially for voice communications use, it is an economical unit for applications in budget-restricted paging and other installations. The microphone is compatible with many popular paging amplifier inputs. Its tailored frequency response provides clear, intelligible operation. The ARMO-DUR case is small, light and sturdy, and fits comfortably in the palm of the hand. It has a long-life push-to-talk switch, and a durable coiled cable for years of reliable performance. The 596LB has a low-impedance output.
- Tailored frequency response for clear, intelligible operation
- Push-to-talk switch
- Omnidirectional dynamic
- Frequency response: 40 to 10,000 Hz
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Omnidirectional mic element
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 200 to 5,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: 400 ohms
- Output Level: -33 dB* +/- 3.0 dB *0 dB = 1 V/10 Pascal; 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure