SKB 3i-2222-1210U iSeries Waterproof Fly Rack (10RU, 10" Rack Depth)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 10" Rack Depth
- 10 RU Removable Shock-Rack Cage
- ABS Plastic Cover on Top & Bottom
- Interior Foam Protection
iSeries 10 RU Removable Fly-Rack Cage
The iSeries 10 RU Removable Fly-Rack Cage from SKB is a removable rack in an injection-molded waterproof case that is constructed of ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin. It can be used to protect delicate equipment, particularly during transport by plane or ship.
The Fly Rack frame is built of high-strength, lightweight aluminum alloy and 11-gauge, hot-rolled, carbon-steel rack rails—just like SKB military-grade shock racks. The internal frame has front and rear rack rails with a 10" rack depth. ABS plastic covers the top and bottom of the removable shock rack for added protection. The rack frame fits into SKB's iSeries case, is protected by high-quality PE foam, and provides space for protruding knobs and buttons.
Additionally, the convenient in-line wheels and the push-button-release pull-handle enable easy transport. The iSeries case is watertight, lightweight, and resistant to corrosion and impact damage. With TSA trigger-release latches, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded, cushion-grip handles, and an automatic ambient-pressure-equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), this rack conforms to a military-grade design.
SKB's innovative line of ATA Removable Fly Racks have revolutionized the way you travel and protect delicate electronics. Now available in 2U, 3U, 4U, and 10U Shock Rack models!
Our internal Fly Rack frames are made in Orange, California, and are built of high-strength, lightweight aluminum alloy and 11 gauge hot rolled carbon steel rack rails just like SKB Military Grade Shock Racks. The internal frame contains front and rear rack rails with a 10" rack depth. ABS plastic covers the top and bottom of the removable shock rack for added protection when the rack is out of the case. The rack frame easily fits into SKB's iSeries case and is protected by high-quality PE foam that provides space for protruding knobs and buttons. Convenient in-line wheels and push button release pull handle enable easy transport. These iSeries cases are watertight and lightweight (less than half the weight of standard shock racks) making them the perfect solution when flying or shipping delicate equipment.
SKB iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Molded-in hinges, TSA acceptable trigger release latches, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to their military grade design.
- 10U removable shock rack cage
- 10 inch rack depth
- ABS plastic cover on top and bottom of removable frame
- Interior foam protection
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Molded-in hinges
- TSA acceptable trigger release latch system
- Convenient push button release pull handle and in-line wheels for easy transport
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Locking loops to accommodate a customer supplied lock
- Case Type: Rack Case
- Carrying/Transport Options: Built-In Wheels, Handle, Retractable Handle
- Type of Closure: Lockable Latch
- ATA Certified: No
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene, Resin
- Interior Depth: 22.5" / 57.2 cm
- Interior Height: 12.5" / 31.8 cm
- Interior Width: 22.5" / 57.2 cm
- IP Rating: None
- Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D): 25 x 14.2 x 24.8" / 63.5 x 35.9 x 63 cm
- Weight: 33.4 lb / 15.2 kg