Williams Sound IC-2 Interpreter Control Console
PA SKU # WIL IC2 MFR # IC-2
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Interpreter Control Console
Interpreter Control ConsoleThe Williams Sound IC-2 is a self-contained audio control center designed to provide all functions necessary for simultaneous interpretation of one or more languages.
As a standalone unit, it allows one or two interpreters to monitor floor or relay sources, activate microphone inputs, and route the interpretation signal to one of two language groups. Ideal for presentation-style conferences for up to 4 language groups, where a floor and a key language are used. Can be used with Williams Sound FM, IR and Digi-Wave transmitters for portable or fixed installations. Designed to meet international standards for portable interpretation consoles.
New CAT 5 audio bus allows for quicker set-up with simplified cabling, easy cascading to support additional interpreters, and no need for external distribution amplifiers.
- Floor language feed-through
- Interlocking microphone and key functions
- Soft-touch buttons provide for smoother, quieter operation
- Enhanced flexibility, providing each interpreter with multiple microphone and headset options
- Adjustable and automatic level controls ensure optimal listening levels
- Easy and lightweight to ship
- Five-year warranty
- IC-2 console
- 25' CAT 5 cable
- Carry Case
- Universal Power Supply (120 - 240 VAC)
- Presentation-style conferences for up to 4 language groups, where a floor and a key language are used
Write Your Own Review
More from Williams Sound